- This event has passed.
Coffee Cake & Cards
August 11 @ 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM AEST$12
Coffee, Cake & Make
Love coffee & cake?
Looking for a social creative way to fill your Wednesday morning?
Want to try your hand at stamping a handmade card?
Join The Creative Eclectic at Algester Sports Club Bistro on the second Wednesday of the month from 10:30 am for Coffee, Cake & Cards. Enjoy a delicious coffee and cake plus create a gorgeous hand-stamped card that you will be delighted to share.
Bookings essential! Only 9 places are available!
Algester Sports Club is the perfect venue for Coffee Cake & Cards. The club has been recently renovated and it is delightful to overlook the lush bowling greens while we create. Algester Sports also offers delicious 7 Day Dining at E-Street Bistro. we often meet our friends for lunch following our class. There is ample onsite, off-street parking and it is a short walk from the bus stop (It’s right outside the door!).
How Much & what do I bring?
Your $12 class fee includes all adhesives and supplies, a barista-made mug of coffee or tea (or a soft drink), and your choice of any cake from the Cake Cabinet at Cafe 41.
While everything is provided, due to current COVID-19 restrictions it is strongly recommended that you BYO scissors, bone folder, and adhesive if you have them to keep you safe.
Class skill level
Absolute Beginner but paper crafters with intermediate and advanced skills will enjoy it too. Sometimes it is nice to let someone else do all the hard work and relax and enjoy the process!
There are a few things you can do when you arrive at the club to keep yourself and your crafty friends safe
- On arrival to the club use the Check-in Qld App as required by law.
- Abide by the current Qld Public Health Directives and Restrictions. Check the Qld Government COVID19 website for details
- Wear a mask if the current COVID restriction requires it.
- Avoid hugging and kissing hello (Yes I know it’s difficult when you’re a hugger!)
- Please wash your hands BEFORE approaching the table and use the hand sanitiser provided by both the club and The Creative Eclectic.
- Spray the blocks with the spray provided before you use them.
- Keep a physical distance of 1.5metres throughout the club where possible
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested and DO NOT attend.
If you wish to wear disposal gloves while using the equipment, you are welcome to do so. We won’t be offended. Your safety is important.
NOTE: Class Changes may occur as a result of COVID19 Restrictions and Public Health Directives which are out of our control. Thank you for understanding.
Book Now to secure your place
Please Note: All classes MUST be booked and pre-paid to ensure enough class kits are able to be prepared for everyone. If you book a class and are unable to attend, your class materials will be sent to you so you can complete your projects at home or at a Play With My Stuff Day.
What do I get for my class fee?
Your class fee includes your class materials, access to tools, stamps and ink, light refreshments (unless otherwise specified) and of course, personalized tuition. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let me know in advance so we can cater for you too. You will find more class information here: What do I need to bring to a class at The Creative Eclectic?