It’s almost time to say goodbye to 2017! I don’t know what 2017 was like for you but it absolutely flew by for me! This time of year is a always full of mixed emotions… there is the excitement of Christmas and more than a little stress as we try to juggle our commitments between our five families (the three of us, my husband’s family, my family, my daughter’s paternal family and step family) and also our wonderful closest friends (our adopted family). I often wonder what it will be like when my daughter has a family of her own. That will be a logistical feat that I’m sure she will master with aplomb!
The other emotion I feel this time of year is sadness. The Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalogue retires on 2nd January 2018…It seems like I haven’t had enough time to play with everything yet! Those three months passed in a blink of an eye! This is mixed with the excitement of the Year End Sales and knowing that Sale-a-bration is not too far away! I love Sale-a-Bration but I’ll talk about that another day!
Saying Goodbye to the Holiday Catalogue = Year-End Sales Event
December is a month full of hustle and bustle, which can be a challenging time for you. Stampin’ Up! created the Year-End Sales Event to give you an opportunity grab some retiring holiday catalogue items before they are gone forever. If your significant other or family haven’t yet got your Christmas Gifts, give them your wish list and point them to my online store.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Retiring Holiday Catalogue Items Are Last-Chance and While Supplies Last
- Holiday catalogue retiring items will not be available after 2 January so I strongly encourage you to purchase your favourites while supplies last.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalogue are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from the 2017 annual catalogue are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party / order.
- Your last opportunity to place a telephone order for this promotion is 2 January 2018, before 5.30 PM (AET)
- Online orders must be place before: 2 January 2018, by 11.50 PM (AET) – Note: Queenslanders, this is daylight savings time!
- Don’t forget the clearance rack and annual catalogue! With all the excitement of last-chance holiday catalogue items—it’s easy to forget about the annual catalogue. There are a number of items from the annual catalogue on sale too:
- Flurry of Wishes Stamp set (Item No 139732, Page: 116) Retail Price: $37.00 – 30% off – Sale price: $25.90
- Rose Wonder Stamp Set (Item No 140697, Page: 1620 Retail Price $47.00 – 30% off – Sale price: 32.90
- 1/8″ (3.2mmm) Ribbon Gold (Item No: 134583, Page 198) Retail Price $8.75 – 20% off – Sale price: $7.00
Remember the Christmas season is a busy time of year for sending and receiving packages, so shipping times may slow down. If you are placing any orders that contain Christmas gifts, please submit your order before Monday, 11 December. Orders submitted after this date are not likely to arrive before Christmas.
Say Goodbye to these bundles:
One of things that stampers regret most is saying, “oh the stamps and dies in that bundle are still going to be around, I’ll wait and get it later“. Why do they regret it? Because it ends up costing them more. When Stampin’ Up! bundles products they are give you a discount (usually 10%), so when you wait and buy things individually after the bundles have finished you end up paying full price! No one wants to pay full price when they could save money to spend on more supplies. With that in mind, you’ll want to take advantage of these bundles while they are still around:
Remember these are only while stocks last… Click here to download the pdf that lists everything retiring by page number of the Holiday Catalogue. This list also includes items not retiring but heavily discounted. You can view the Holiday Catalogue online if you don’t have a copy handy.