Last month you may have seen on my Facebook Page, I shared all the details about Stampin’ Up!’s limited time Coordination Product Release. I totally missed sharing it here! Oops!
Let me fix that now and show you the Coordination Products:
That paper is just sooooo cute!
You’re probably looking that those pictures and thinking “I have no idea what these products coordinate with”
The best way to explain is to show you the video,
Here’s a quick summary:
What you need to know
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until 31 March 2020 or while supplies last.
- No limits apply during the promotion so you can order doubles if you need to.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and they must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with your favourite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration. Only available for a limited time or while supplies last so head over to my online Stampin’ Up! store ASAP to place your order – you only have 6 days left!
Until next time… Happy Creating!