Have you even started making a card with absolutely no idea what it will look like when you’ve finished?
No? Well, you’re in for a treat. On Saturday, 9th October at 9 AM (Qld Time) over on our Facebook Page, I’m hosting a free Mystery Card Craft along.
I will teach you step-by-step how to make the fun fold of the week.
All you need to do is collect your supplies and craft along at home. You can use supplies you have on hand but I recommend cutting all your pieces to size first and doing any die-cutting beforehand.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Trimmer with a scoring blade or Simply Scored Scoring Board
- Bone Folder
- Dimensionals – lots and lots of dimensional!!!!
- Adhesive – Tom Bow or Seal+
- Stamp Set of your choice – I’m using Sailing Home
- Inks to coordinate with your card stock
- die cuts, ribbon/twine and embellishments of your choice to decorate your card.
- sponge dauber (optional)
- Base Card:
- 11½” x 4” or you can use half an A4 sheet cut length-wise
- Front – Part 1:
- 5¾” x 4” – same colour as base card
- 5½” x 3¾” – contrasting colour
- 5¼” x 3½” – White
- Front – Part 2:
- 4” x 2½” – same colour as base card
- 3¾” x 2¼” – contrasting colour
- 3½” x 2” – white
- 3¾” x 3” = White
- Card stock scraps for any die-cut stamps, labels, etc
- Coffee & Snacks – crafting is thirsty and hungry work!
What are you waiting for?
Gather your supplies and join us for this quick Facebook Live class.
Until then… Happy Creating!