Well, our summer hiatus is over and we’re back to help you learn new paper crafting things in 2023! There is so much happening, I hardly know where to begin. Almost all our classes and events will be listed on our Facebook Events page as well on this blog under the “Learn” menu option – select classes and events.
So let’s start with our in-person events. We’ve got so much coming up
- Coffee Cake & Cards are back on the second Wednesday of every month from 10:30 am starting tomorrow 10th January 2023. Join us for barista-made coffee, delicious cake and a little creating at Algester Sports Club. This social card-making group is limited to 10 people. You don’t need to bring a thing! At $15 it’s a bargain too!
- Sensational Saturday Class – Perpetual Desk Calendar – 21st January from 1:30 pm – Our first off-the-page mixed media class for the year and the first for a very long time. Get all the details here.
- One Day Charity Craft Retreat to raise funds for 4Voices – 25th February 2023 from 10 am. This all-day crafting extravaganza is not to be missed! Today is the last day to purchase discounted early bird tickets – get all the details and your tickets here. (There is a Retreat at Home option available if you can’t make the in-person event)
- Sensational Saturday Session – 18th March 2023. Join us for a card-making class – more details to be advised in February – stay up to date on the Facebook Event.
Can’t make an in-person event? No problem! This year I’m bringing you more free Facebook Lives and virtual events!
- Tuesday Night Lights – Every Tuesday night join me for a crafty chit-chat over on Facebook from 7:00 pm (Qld time) each week we will explore something new – it may be a sketch, a colour combination, paper crafting techniques, product showcases or even a craft-along session. Returning on 17th January 2023.
- Mystery Stamping Craft Along Facebook Live 1st Saturday of the month from 9:30 am. Grab your supplies and craft along at home. Starts on 4th February 2023.
Save the dates for all these events and I hope to see you there.